* FREE SKATE named one of the "Top 100 Pilots of 2016" by The Tracking Board, which said: "What 'Black Swan' did for ballet, and 'Empire' did for music, this pilot does beautifully for figure skating. Smart, relatable, complex, and oozing with drama, this is the kind of soapy new series that captures an audience and never lets go. With a uniquely fascinating setting, and some of the most richly drawn characters we’ve ever seen, this peek behind the curtain of one of the most prestigious sports in the world offers viewers a glimpse at a world that’s far more provocative than they could ever imagine."
* Unproduced TV pilot for FREE SKATE named "One To Watch" by the 2016 WriteHer List. View Deadline Hollywood article about honor HERE.
* FREE SKATE's script information will be featured in The Tracking Board's 2016 Spec Book, Hit List, Young & Hungry List, and Launch Pad Alum booklets.
* FREE SKATE advanced to the Second Round with distinction at the 2015 Austin Film Festival ("Teleplay: AMC One-Hour Pilot"). Out of a field of 1,459 submissions in this category, FREE SKATE was selected by AFF's team of readers as 1 of 30 that they "deemed worthy" to send to AMC for consideration. Matt Dy, AFF's Screenplay & Teleplay Competition Director, said to Caitlin McCarthy, "I would be happy to vouch for you if needed."
* Pilot teleplay for FREE SKATE advanced to Round II in the 2016 Cinequest Screenplay Competition. Judge feedback included: "...it's a very authentic sounding tale about a world we don't know much about or get to see from the inside. This is filled with interesting characters who can drive lots of stories."